Record History Shows Updated By As Guest After User'S Password Is Changed.
(Doc ID 602372.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The Apps DBA changes an Apps user's password.
2. The user successfully changes the password in the ChangePassword.jsp screen and successfully
3. The Apps DBA then checks the Record History which shows Guest user for the Updated By record.
4. The date and time are correct.
Expect to see the Apps DBA user for the Updated By record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The Apps DBA changes password for the user in the FNDSCAUS form.
2. The user logs in.
3. The Apps DBA again enters the FNDSCAUS form to check Record History for the user account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document