Serial Numbers Are Not Recognized Via Material Workbench / Serial Number Mismatch Onhand (MOQD) Subinventory/Locator
(Doc ID 603452.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS (MSN): Serial Numbers
INVMWBIV.fmb: Material Workbench
MTL_ONHAND_QUANTITIES_DETAIL: Onhand (MOQD)
Find that a specific item has a serial/locator mismatch when querying on Material Workbench.
Expect the item to show correctly with serial numbers in correct subinventory and locator.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Query for the item.
2. The form returns the correct subinventory and locators.
3. Drill down to serial number in tree.
4. The serial number is not displayed.
5. Query on the serial number the return will show the wrong subinventory and/or wrong locator.
6. Drill down to the serial works here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document