Serial Numbers Are Not Recognized Via Material Workbench / Serial Number Mismatch
Last updated on MAY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Find that a specific item has a serial/locator mismatch when querying on Material Workbench.
Expect the item to show correctly with serial numbers in correct subinventory and locator.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Query for the item.
2. The form returns the correct subinventory and locators.
3. Drill down to serial number in tree.
4. The serial number is not displayed.
5. Query on the serial number the return will show the wrong subinventory and/or wrong locator.
6. Drill down to the serial works here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms