Cannot Download Webadi Template
(Doc ID 604437.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Oracle Internal Controls Manager - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-MAY-2013***
When downloading a webadi template for Create documents what causes CRITICAL ERROR
BneTemplateService.handleRequest() Failed attempting to streamTemplate. Exception: A system error
has occurred. This occurs for some users and not others.
Have your system administrator view the bne.log file.
Please follow the steps below to get the log file:
1) Set the following System Profile Options:
- "BNE Server Log Filename" = BneLogger.log (make sure it doesn't exist already and if it does, delete it).
- "BNE Server Log Level" = TRACE
- "BNE Server Log Path" is free to choose, eg. in the IAS_TOP/Apache/Jserv/logs (must enter the full file path)
2) Restart the Apache Server.
3) Login and follow the steps as usual untill you get the error.
4) Upload the generated BneLogger.log file from the specified path.
5) Afterwards, use the same process to set the BNE Server Log Level to INFORMATION to avoid excessive growth of the log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document