Lot Attributes Not Populated In Inventory When Receiving From Purchasing
(Doc ID 604524.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.0.0 [Release 11.5 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:INVTVQOH.FMB - View Quantities On Hand
During receipt and deliver to inventory, the lot attributes Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) are populated at the same time the Lot Number is assigned. When viewing in Inventory "Lots" form, the Lot is created; however, the Lot Attributes are null. They were populated and saved when the material was Delivered to Inventory with the Receiving Transaction, but didn't come over to Inventory.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Purchasing > Purchase Order - Create Purchase Order PO with Line for Lot Controlled Item
2. Approve PO
3. Receiving Transactions > Receipts - Perform Receipt on the PO Line
4. Receiving Transactions > Receiving Transactions - Perform Inspection
5. Receiving Transactions > Receiving Transactions - Perform Delivery, at which point the Lot Number, Lot Quantity and Lot Attributes are assigned.
6. Inventory > On Hand Availability > Lots - Query the Lot Number and view the record. Scroll over to the Lot Attributes field. Click on the Lot Attributes field and it is null. The Lot Attributes should be populated from the Receipt Delivery to Inventory transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document