R12 : Accounting Setup Manager Errors with JBO-25013 Too Many Objects Match The Primary Key oracle.jbo.Key
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounting Setup Manager (ASM)
When setting up a primary ledger the following error occurs :-
Error: Application: FND, Message Name: FND_GENERIC_MESSAGE. Tokens: MESSAGE = Oracle.jbo.TooManyObjectsException:
JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[2098 ].
Steps to reproduce
1. In Accounting Setup Manager do the following :-
- select the legal entity LE 0101
- create a primary ledger called New
- select the COA Accounting flexfield
- select the calendar
- select the currency USD
- The accounting method has been left null
2. When click on next the error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms