Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-NOV-2014***
Find that the Update icon is disabled on vacancy that has been approved. This means that the vacancy cannot be updated.
This issue occurs on vacancies that have been updated - i.e. either an existing competency or a
recruiting team member row has been deleted on the vacancy. The initiator gets notification with
the following error after the vacancy has been approved by the approver:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Initiator logs in:
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Manager
2. Navigation: Vacancies tab
3. Search for a Vacancy which contains either a competency or a recruiting team member
4. Press Go button
5. Click on Update icon
6. Delete either a competency row on Step 2/5 (Update Vacancy: Enter Required Skills) or delete a
recruiting team member row on Step 3/5 (Update Vacancy: Enter Team Members)
7. Submit Vacancy for approval
8. Approve Vacancy
9. Initiator receives notification with Application Error
-- Problem Statement 2
After a vacancy has been approved, Workflow sends a notification with the following warning.
Your account has not been setup properly. Please contact the site administrator informing them that your login is not associated with a person.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms