iProcurement Preferences - Deliver To Location And Requester Values Are Not Saving
(Doc ID 604935.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.1 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance in Jun-19-2011.
Upon setting the requester and deliver to location in the preferences, logging out of the system and back in - the updated values are not showing, they were not saved.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite - select iProcurement.
2. Choose Preferences/iProcurement Preferences
3. Set the Requester field and Deliver To Location
4. Apply the Changes, logout of the system - and then login again
5. Move to the preferences and the values were not retained.
The following patch was applied and seems to have caused the problem:
<Patch 5903765> ATG Rollup 6
select bug_number from ad_bugs
where bug_number = '5903765';
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document