R12: Cannot Validate Invoice After Changing Tax To Self-Assess
(Doc ID 605101.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an invoice has a tax control amount and tax is changed from normal tax to self-assessed, cannot validate invoice The invoice is placed on LINE VARIANCE and DIST VARIANCE holds.
1) Created invoice In a Batch
2) Enter invoice amount and Tax control amount
3) Enter ITEM line and its distribution
4) Validate invoice
5) Tax line for Tax control Amount and its corresponding distribution are created.
6) Now click on Tax Details and change tax to self-assessed
7) Click ok
8) At the lines tab, you will notice that the non-rec tax summary line remains and amount correctly goes down to 0.
9) Now Change invoice amount and notice that tax has become self-assessed
10) Re-validate invoice
11) Invoice goes on DIST VARIANCE and LINE VARIANCE holds.
After <Patch 6906427> is applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document