Sales Order Stuck in "Internal Req Requested" After Requisition Import Is Run And Encumbrance Is Enabled
(Doc ID 726199.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12:
Find that the internal sales order line status does not change from "Internal Req Requested" to "Internal Req Open" after the internal requisition is created as approved. This happens only when encumbrance is enabled.
Expect to see the internal sales order line status change after Requisition Import creates the internal requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(1) Enter Sales Order on ATO Buy Item sourced from internal organization
(2) Book the Sales Order
(3) Progress the workflow
(4) The Sales Order status changes to Internal Req Requested
(5) Run the Requisition Import
(6) The requisition is created with Approved status
(7) Run the Workflow Background Process
(8) The Sales Order line does not changed to Internal Req Open as expected
(9) From this point the process is stuck
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document