Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 11.5.10 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find the Prepayments process is not picking up the correct amount to be paid to an employee if a supplementary run was done after a reversal.
However, if we do a quickpay and a quickpay prepayments the correct amount
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In PAY responsibility
- Login to the application and choose the responsibility 'UK HRMS Manager'.
- Run a payroll, prepayments & BACS for a test employee.
- Due to a BACS recall navigate to People->Enter and Maintain. Datetrack to the last day of the payroll period. Choose your test employee. Click on the Assignment button. Click on the Others button and choose Reverse Run from the pick list.
- In the 'Reversal' field choose a consolidation set; this should be different from the main runs consolidation set. I used SP Supplementary First Run.
- Now add an additional payment to the Element Entries form.
- Run a quickpay for the payroll period (same period as the main run and reversal) and ensure you use the same consolidation set as the Reversal. This will repay the salary etc.
- Navigate to the Submit Processes form and run the Prepayments process for the payroll period.
- Once the Prepayments is complete navigate to the Assignment Processes form. There should be an action for the Prepayments. Click on the Payment Methods button. The amount to be paid should equal the Quickpays Net Pay; however, it doesn't. It appears that the Prepayments process minuses the Quickpays Net Pay from the Reversals Net Pay
- Now rollback the prepayments process and navigate to the Quickpay form.
- Run the Prepayments from the quickpay form and you will notice that the amount to be paid is the Quickpays Net Pay (no minusing takes place).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms