Unable to Process Life Events After Terminating an Employee
Last updated on JULY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206 in Production:
When attempting to close a New Hire life event in order to process a Termination life event, the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US HRMS Manager.
2. Hire a new employee on 03-APR. This will trigger the New Hire life event.
3. Process the New Hire life event for the employee. New employees have 30 days to make benefit elections.
4. Terminate the employee on 11-APR entering the Final Process Date for 2 months later. This is the customers specific standard business practice.
5. Attempt to close the New Hire life event in order to process the newly triggered Termination life event. Error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms