'BEN_93256_PDC_ERROR_STACK: N, DISPLAY_NAME, Programs...' Using Plan Design Copy Wizard
(Doc ID 728428.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy a Program using Plan Design Copy Wizard, the process is completing with the following error:
ORA-20001: BEN_93256_PDC_ERROR_STACK: N, DISPLAY_NAME, Programs - Benefits Program, N,DETAILS, The Program Group Code is expired, not enabled, or does not exist. Please choose a valid code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Copy or Export Programs.
2) Data is exported to a file.
3) File is placed in the new environment
4) Plan Design Copy - Import is ran
5) Navigate Plan Design Wizard home page and the see the process displayed in the Process History region with a Task Name and Status of 'Imported'.
6) Select the process name and continue through the copy process and selected target business group.
Copy Plan Design Process concurrent process errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document