Is There A Way To Select The Reference Field Set Up in The Purchasing Requisition Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) Definition?
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to set up context sensitive Descriptive Flexfield ("DFF") to work in iProcurement as it does in Core Purchasing, the List Of Values for 'POR: Context value for Requisition distribution descriptive flexfield' does not have the Reference Field as an option to select and instead LOV shows the enabled Context Field Values.
Is there a way to select the Reference Field set up in the Purchasing Requisition DFF definition?
Steps To Reproduce
1. Setup a Descriptive Flexfield definition for the Requisition Distribution with a Global Data Element and Context Sensitive Values
2. Personalize the Account page in iProcurement to show the Descriptive Flexfield
3. Go to System Administrator - Navigate Profile/System
- Set the profile POR: Context value for Requisition distribution descriptive flexfield.
4. Click on List of Values and the enabled Context Field Values are listed, not the Reference Field
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms