EEO -1 Suite Of Reports Complete In Error: MSG-00010: There are no establishments within your hierarchy with the correct classifications attached
(Doc ID 729203.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for currency 16-OCT-2014***
When attempting run the EEO Suite of Reports and the Electronic report there are errors encountered on the individual reports. The following are the errors
In the Individual Establishment report the following error occurs:
In the Electronic EEO report the following error occurs
These two different errors may be caused by the same issue
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Setup EEO Reporting
- Defined EEO Reporting Statuses, Categories and Details on BG (United States BG)
- Associated Jobs to EEO Categories
- Validated employees have: ethnic origin, gender, are associated to a job with EEO category, location that is in establishment hierarchy, category and assignment status that matches reporting categories and statuses
- Setup the Parent Entity and updated EEO information for the parent entity
- Attached EIT information to all 9 orgs in the Establish Hierarchy
- Assigned classification Corp HQ to main organization
- Created Establishment hierarhcy
- Run EEO report which then errors out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document