The Security List Maintenance (SLM) Works Differently when Run for All Security Profiles in R12
(Doc ID 729318.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.0.5 in Production:
When users submit the security list maintenance program, with the parameter: 'All Security
Profiles', the security result is not right. The responsibility only shows a few people, but in fact the
responsibility should see more than a thousand people.
If the user select the parameter: One Named Security Profile, the security result is right.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run security List Maintenance for all security profile
2. Check the number of records in per_person_list table for the security profile in question.
3. Find that the number of record in per_person_list table to be only 46
4. Run security List Maintenance for one named security profile
5. Check the number of records in per_person_list table for the security profile in question.
6. Find that the number of record in per_person_list table to be 1953
Hence we can see the change in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!