Dependent Value Sets in Product Life Cycle Management (PLM/PIM/PDH/APC) [Video]
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-Aug-2014***
Cannot find the option to create a Dependent Value Set for attributes in attribute groups using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) or Product Information Management (PIM).
How does one setup dependent value sets in PLM and PIM?
1. Login to Oracle Applications --> Navigate to Development Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Setup Workbench and go to Value Sets screen.
3. Click on the create button
4. In the value Validation field, have only, independent, Table, Translatable Independent and None.
* Do not have the Dependent Value Set option here. In the Value Set Search option, the LOV does not show up Dependent Value Set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms