Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04 to 5.5.02
This problem can occur on any platform.
A Custom Manager Layout for View Sell Shipment has been configured and assigned to a Custom Screen Set (for VIEW). When this screen set is used to view more than one sell shipment, the first shipment is viewed fine. Clicking on the "Next" button to see the next sell shipment causes the following error:
HTTP Status 404 - /jsp/Shipment/SHIPMENT/View.jspx
type Status report
description The requested resource (/jsp/Shipment/SHIPMENT/View.jspx) is not available.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a custom Manager Layout that is a copy of SELL_SHIPMENT_VIEW
2. Create a custom Screen Set that uses the above Manager Layout for VIEW (under Layout tab)
3. Assign this Screen Set to the User Menu
4. Click on this Menu Option
5. Search for a group of Sell Shipments
6. Select more than one and click the "View" button
7. The first is viewed fine, but click on "Next" button and the error will be presented.
-- Business Impact:
Multiple Sell Shipments can not be viewed at once.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms