R12: iSupplier portal: TaxpayerID is not defaulted in the Create Invoice Details page
(Doc ID 730031.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iSupplier Portal, Create Invoice > Details window, the Customer TaxPayer ID is not defaulting.
Expect Customer TaxPayer ID to be defaulted when iSupplier user creates an Invoice.
1. Login to Oracle iSupplier portal as supplier (Use supplier login details)
2. Click on "Finance" tab.
3. Select "Create Invoice with PO" and click on GO
4. Enter appropriate PO number in the search and click on "Go"
5. Select required PO line/Lines and click on "Next"
6. Create Invoice : Details window displays Customer TaxPayer ID not defaulting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!