FRM-92101 Error When Searching On Collection Plans LOV
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search a collection plan on the 'Enter Quality Results' form, the following error occurs and the form crashes:
FRM-92101: There was a failure in the Forms Server during startup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility : Quality Setup User.
2. Nav: Results > Entry > Enter Quality Results
3. Click the Collection Plan LOV
4. Enter a search string and hit Enter key or click Find button on the LOV
5. The FRM-92101 error appears and form crashes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms