Cannot Use Parent Source Code In Campaign Dashboard For Campaign Schedule
(Doc ID 730991.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot use parent source code for campaign schedule in the Campaign Dashboard in Marketing, however if using Marketing Super User the source code can be the same.
Steps to Reproduce
- (R) Campaign Workbench Super User
- (N) Campaign Dashboard
- Create Schedule
- Select any template
- Enter name for Campaign Schedule
- Enter the Source Code (enter same source code as parent campaign)
- Select the Campaign
- Enter Launch Date
- and Hit Continue
- Receive Error. This Source Code already exists. Please enter a unique Source Code.
Marketing Super User
- (R) Oracle Marketing Super User
- (N) Campaign Tab > Campaigns Subtab
- Create a Campaign
- Create a Campaign schedule
- The source code of campaign and campaign schedule can be the same
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document