Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Payables Invoices Entry form - APXINWKB
Unexpected error arises at Invoice Validation time in Payables Invoices workbench (APXINWKB)
Unexpected error occurred during Tax Calculation.
Exception: User-Defined Exception
Please correct the problem or contact your System Administrator.
The FND Debug Log file displays the below error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Category and assign it to the item
2. Create Fiscal Classification
3. Create Tax Determining Factor Set based on Product - Inventory Linked
4. Create Condition Set
5. Create Tax Rule
**From Purchasing, create a Purchase Order with the Item
1. Create an Invoice and match it to the PO created previosusly
2. Calculate Tax
3. Click on Validate and the error message will arise
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms