Custom Actions Added to a Custom Screen Set Are Not Shown from the Success Screen after Editing a Shipment.
(Doc ID 731356.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 5.5.04, when a custom Buy Shipment Screen set is created and has a custom action added, the custom action is not shown in the Actions list from the Success screen when creating a shipment using Actions > Utilities > Copy Shipment.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new Custom Buy Shipment screen from the existing screen and add it to the Menu.
2. Navigate to the Custom Buy Shipment screen.
3. Search for a Shipment.
4. From the shipment go to Actions, the custom Action will be displayed.
5. In the actions go to Action > Utilities > Copy Shipment.
6. Enter the ID, start date and end date then click Finished.
7. In the Success screen click on Actions, the custom action is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!