Quantity Remaining is Null on Ready To Ship Screen when Ship Unit Count Greater Than 999
(Doc ID 731361.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04
This problem can occur on any platform.
When the Ship Unit Count on an Order Base is greater than 999, the Quantity Remaining field on the Ready To Ship screen is displayed as NULL.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Create two order bases that are identical. One has under 999 Ship Unit Count and the other over 999.
1. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Base Ship Unit.
2. Search for the above Order Bases.
3. Select the Order Base with under 999 Ship Unit Count.
4. Actions -> Ready To Ship.
Notice that Quantity Remaining is displayed correctly.
5. Close the window and select the Order Base over 999 Ship Unit Count.
6. Actions -> Ready To Ship.
Notice that Quantity Remaining is NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document