Quantity Remaining is Null on Ready To Ship Screen When Ship Unit Count Greater Than 999
(Doc ID 731361.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.04 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When the Ship Unit Count on an Order Base is greater than 999, the Quantity Remaining field on the Ready To Ship screen is displayed as NULL.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Create two order bases that are identical. One has under 999 Ship Unit Count and the other over 999.
1. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Base Ship Unit.
2. Search for the above Order Bases.
3. Select the Order Base with under 999 Ship Unit Count.
4. Actions -> Ready To Ship.
Notice that Quantity Remaining is displayed correctly.
5. Close the window and select the Order Base over 999 Ship Unit Count.
6. Actions -> Ready To Ship.
Notice that Quantity Remaining is NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document