Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.03
This problem can occur on any platform.
If you refine a Finder Result (from the results of a Saved Query) and then sort the columns of the finder results, the original saved query is used to display the results instead of the Refined Query.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Release -> Order Release.
2. Select Saved Query and click Execute.
3. Click on Refine Query and change the Query and click Search.
4. Now click on the Order Release ID column heading.
5. Notice that the original query is used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms