Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04
This problem can occur on any platform.
When adding a Shipment Event and using a Quick Code, any comments entered in the "Event Comments" are removed when editing the Ship Unit data.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Transportation Planning and Execution -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipments
2. Search for a Shipment
3. Actions -> Events -> Add Shipment Event
4. In new screen, enter a Quick Code and wait for screen to refresh
5. In the "Event Comments" box, enter any text you wish
6. At the very bottom of the screen, click the "pencil" icon to edit the Ship Unit data
7. In the box labeled "Packaged Item Count Received", enter 1
8. Click Save next to this row
Notice the Event Comments are erased.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms