Saving Ship Unit in Shipment Event Erases Comments When Using Quick Codes
(Doc ID 731582.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.04 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When adding a Shipment Event and using a Quick Code, any comments entered in the "Event Comments" are removed when editing the Ship Unit data.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Transportation Planning and Execution -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipments
2. Search for a Shipment
3. Actions -> Events -> Add Shipment Event
4. In new screen, enter a Quick Code and wait for screen to refresh
5. In the "Event Comments" box, enter any text you wish
6. At the very bottom of the screen, click the "pencil" icon to edit the Ship Unit data
7. In the box labeled "Packaged Item Count Received", enter 1
8. Click Save next to this row
Notice the Event Comments are erased.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document