Service Request Error: ORA-29861: Domain Index is Marked LOADING/FAILED/UNUSABLE in Package JTF_NOTES_PUB
(Doc ID 731622.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Installed Base - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a Note to a Service Request using Service Request form, or when trying to create a new Service Request in iSupport, the following error occurs:
ORA-29861: domain index is marked LOADING/FAILED/UNUSABLE in Package JTF_NOTES_PUB Procedure Secure_Create_note
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Service Request form, try to add a Note to a Service Request.
- the reported error is occurs.
1. In iSupport initiate the Service Request creation.
2. Enter Note information
3. Attempt to save the new Service Request
- the reported error occurs.
1. Same error occurs during patch application (for example, when applying Patch 9239090)
- you will notice that csrprfmg.sql fails with the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document