Belgian Vat Monthly Vat Preparation Report (JEBEVA06) Is Always Giving No Data
(Doc ID 731699.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
REPORT:JEBEVA06.RDF - Belgian VAT Monthly VAT Preparation Report
REPORT:JEBEVALL.RDF - Belgian VAT Allocate/Reallocate Monthly VAT Report
Find that the Belgian VAT Monthly VAT Preparation Report (JEBEVA06) is always giving no data in the output.
Expects to see data in this report output.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to JE AP responsibility;
2. Ran the Belgian VAT Allocations Listing
3. Ran the Belgian VAT Attribute Declaration Number Process
4. Ran the Belgian VAT Monthly VAT Preparation Report
5. there is no data in the output.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document