How does Claims Aging Calculation work?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-OCT-2013***
How is Claims Aging Calculated in Trade Management?
Steps to Reproduce
- Run Claims Aging (Trade Management Request).
- Completes normally.
- Trade Management User --> Claim --> Claims Aging
- One customer listed with this info:
- Current: 297577.28
- 1-30 days:0
- 61-90: 297577.28
- Total: 595154.56
- Drill down on current lists nothing.
- Drill down on 61-90 lists 2 claims:
- LB-003 20-MAY-2008 US Dollar 100.00 (5555.56 Serbian Dinar)
- LB-002 19-MAY-2008 Serbian Dinar 292021.72= 297577.28
Why is this listed in both Current and 61-90 buckets? Why is the Total twice this amount?
From AR aging for this customer:
- 1-30 Days 0.00
- 31-60 Days 0.00
- 61-90 Days 0.00
- 91-180 Days 29,198,637.78
- 181-360 Days 0.00
- >360 Days -6,135.73
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms