Appraisal DFF: Creating Per_Appraisal DFF Is Erroring Error: Flex Vo (Appraisalvo) Of Flex Bean (Sd001)
(Doc ID 733293.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Talent Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Performance Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) - PER_APPRAISALS - Can a Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) Be Created If They Are Not Listed Under About This Page?) the appraisal overview page errors:
Flex VO (AppraisalVO) of flex bean (SD001) is null.
Steps To Reproduce:
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login under Manager Self Service
- Navigate to Appraisal > Create Standard Appraisal > Go > Action
- Complete mandatory fields and hit Next
- Select the link Personalize "Learning Path" in the Learning path section
- Click 'Create Item' on the Header Learning Path row
- Enter the following details
- Item style (Flex)ID(SD001)
- Admin Personalisation (True)
- Appl Short Name (PER)
- Display Context Field (False)
- Name (PER_APPRAISALS)
- Read only (False)
- Rendered (True)
- Type (Descriptive)
- User Personization(False)
- View Instance(AppraisalVO)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document