Internal Sales Order Interface Errors Invalid Transfer Organization
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.0.0 in Production:
When a sales order line is shipped the status becomes shipped and it does not get interfaced. The
next step in shipping transactions form reads "Run interfaces".
This appears only in internal sales order.
"Invalid transfer organization" and error detail "Transfer organization is either missing,
invalid, or not setup in the interorganization shipping network".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Internal orders are created from internal requisitions.
2. The internal sales order is imported into order management.
3. Ship a few of the sales order lines.
4. The line status in shipping transaction form shows shipped and next step as "run interfaces".
5. The SO lines appear in the transactions open interfaces form with error "Invalid transfer
organization" and error detail as "Transfer organization is either missing, invalid, or not
setup in the interorganization shipping network"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms