Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contracts - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 14-NOV-2013***
A user who is assigned to a group can access one contract for which that group is assigned, but not another contract.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Resource Manager -> Maintain Resources -> Groups using the CRM Administrator responsibility.
2. Create a group.
3. Assign a member to that group.
4. Open the Used In tab.
- Enter the value 'Contract Repository'.
5. Navigate to Contracts using the Contracts Workbench Administrator responsibility.
6. Create a contract.
7. Open the Controls tab.
- Enable the Use Access Control List
- Select the Add User button. Add the group to the contract.
8. Login as that user. Navigate to Contracts using the Contracts Workbench User
9. Search for the contract. It does not appear. Search for another contract that was created with the same criteria. It does appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms