Concurrent Processing - Service Manager Processes Are Not Starting After System Restart - usdsop cannot redirect standard output
(Doc ID 733901.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:FNDCPVCM.FMB - Administer Concurrent Managers
The service managers such as the Output Post Processor, the Workflow Agent Listener, etc. are not starting up after a recent restart of the environment. Through the Administer Concurrent Managers form these services appear with a Target value of 1 and an Actual value of 0.
The following services are affected:
- C_AQCT_SVC - C AQCART Service
- Debug_Service - Debug Service
- FNDCPOPP - Output Post Processor
- WFALSNRSVC - Workflow Agent Listener Service
- WFMLRSVC - Workflow Mailer Service
- WFWSSVC - Workflow Document Web Services Service
- XDP_APPL_SVC - SFM Application Monitoring Service
- XDP_CTRL_SVC - SFM Controller Service
- XDP_Q_EVENT_SVC - SFM Event Manager Queue Service
- XDP_Q_FA_SVC - SFM Fulfillment Actions Queue Service
- XDP_Q_FE_READY_SVC - SFM Fulfillment Element Ready Queue Service
- XDP_Q_IN_MSG_SVC - SFM Inbound Messages Queue Service
- XDP_Q_ORDER_SVC - SFM Order Queue Service
- XDP_Q_TIMER_SVC - SFM Timer Queue Service
- XDP_Q_WI_SVC - SFM Work Item Queue Service
- XDP_SMIT_SVC - SFM SM Interface Test Service
The following symptoms have been identified in regards to this issue.
1. The Generic Service Manager log file ($APPLCSF/$APPLLOG/FNDSM*):
The Concurrent Managers were restarted either by themselves (e.g. adcmctl.sh) of complete restart of the environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Information Center, Diagnostics, & Community|