In Transactions and Receipts form Cannot Update Instrument Number Manually
(Doc ID 733961.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 - Release: 12.0 to 12.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
FORM:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
the following error occurs:
FRM-40654 : Record has been updated.Requery block to see change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to recreate the issue for test purposes and what we did in the OWC:
1) Create the first invoice but do not enter Paying customer and Payment Details information.
2) Query that transaction back
3) Populate Paying Customer and Payment Details sections.
4) Create the second invoice without entering Paying customer and Payment Details information.
5) query that second transaction back
6) Click on the "Instrument" button to enter the Paying customer and Payment Details
7) If you get out of the second invoice and requery it a second time everything works fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!