In Transactions and Receipts form Cannot Update Instrument Number Manually
(Doc ID 733961.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
FORM:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
When attempting to enter payment details (Instrument number) for a second consecutive transaction without details,
the following error occurs:
FRM-40654 : Record has been updated.Requery block to see change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create the first invoice but do not enter Paying customer and Payment Details information.
2) Query that transaction again.
3) Populate Paying Customer and Payment Details sections.
4) Create the second invoice without entering Paying customer and Payment Details information.
5) query that second transaction again.
6) Click on the "Instrument" button to enter the Paying customer and Payment Details information.
* Error appears.
7) If you get out of the second invoice and requery it a second time everything works fine.
This happens for a second transaction when you try to enter these details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|