When Manually Expiring Instance it Expires Properly but Throws Error JBO-27122
(Doc ID 734012.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to expire an instance in Install Base the status changes correctly to EXPIRED, but the following error occurs:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.SQLStmtException: JBO-27122: SQL error during
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to IB Item Instances
2. Query page - query for instances which want to expire.
3. Records are successfully retrieved
4. Click on 'Expire' button
5. Check box for one instance on the page (only want to expire one instance)
6. Click Apply
7. Get message: You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
8. Query instanced that was expired - it did properly 'expire' the status to 'EXPIRED'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document