Bills Receivable Remittance/Portfolio Management Issue: Drawee Bank Details are Missing
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 188.8.131.52
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARBRREMI.FMB - Bills Receivable Remittances
Form:ARBRMAIN.FMB - Bills Receivable Transactions
Form:ARBRPORT.FMB - Bills Receivable Portfolio Management
Oracle Receivables (AR): Receipts Workbench Information Center > Note 734189.1
In a Bills Receivable (BR) Remittance batch, after picking BRs to include in the batch, the Drawee Bank details are not properly populated and are left as null.
The expectation is for the Drawee Bank field to show the Drawee bank information as shown in the BR transaction form.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Bills Receivable > Remittances
- Create a new BR Remittance batch
- Pick BRs to include in the batch
- Query up the same BR remittance batch and click on the Maintain button
- Scroll right to see the Drawee bank field, it is empty.
- The Drawee bank details are also missing from the Portfolio Management form.
- When querying BRs created via Batch mode, the drawee bank details are null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms