Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04.01 to 5.5.04.04
This problem can occur on any platform.
The following property is set: glog.appointment.displayString.shipment
In the manage appointments screen - whenever a shipment is scheduled on a resource - results in performance issues and Location Locks being held for a long time
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set the property glog.appointment.displayString.shipment
2. Create a new shipment refnum
3. Shipments were created
4. From the dock and yard manager, query on desired location and use action - manage appointments.
5. Query for your specific date, you will see shipments already with appointments. Select the
shipment without appointment, and use the action -> schedule appointment.
6. Open the user log. Note that the display string has been updated for all three shipments when
the third shipment got scheduled
The display strings for all other shipments scheduled on that day gets updated as well, causing a
-- Business Impact:
Users need to schedule large number of shipments every day, and this issue causes degradation of the system down to a level of being unusable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms