Can't Find An Ex-Employee That Will Be Rehired in the Future
(Doc ID 734847.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
ex-employee security , security , dynamic security , user based security , terminated employee security
-- Problem Statement:
On 12.0.3 in Production:
Applied <Patch 5612905> in order to be able to see the ex employees, even when having a dynamic security profile, and although this worked, but found a scenario where the ex-employees are not viewed.
If an ex-employee is hired on a future date, cannot find it on a current date, meaning, before the rehire date is fulfilled.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query an ex-emplyee on the Enter and keep/maintain persons screens.
2. Use the date track entering a future date.
3. Select create employee on the action field. After selecting under type of person the employee option.
4. Save the record
5. Change the Date track to current date
6. Look/Query for the person.
7. The system doesn’t return any record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document