Party Bank Account LOV Shows All Bank Accounts
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Receivables Applications screen for Refund, when opening the Party Bank Account list of values, the system is listing all the banks.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
- Create a Standard receipt
- Click on the Apply button in the applications form, apply an amount to Refund
- Click on the Refund Attributes button and select a Payment Method of Electronic
- Select Party Bank Account - If no Party Bank Account is selected, you cannot add the bank account to the transaction in AP
- The List of Values for Bank Accounts in this form appears to only call bank accounts for AP suppliers
- Click the Apply button and then save your work. At this point, an invoice, with an invoice type of Payment Request should have been created in AP.
- Switch to AP responsibility.
- Query AP invoices where Payment Type = Payment Request and invoice date system date.
- Review the Scheduled Payments
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms