WMS Pick Release - Is It Possible to Pick Parent License Plate Numbers?
Last updated on MAY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version: 188.8.131.52
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle EBS 11i and R12
For example: have nested LPNs in the locator and the quantity in the nested LPN gets allocated for a pick
task. The task is assigned to a user and when he goes to pick it, he sees the inner LPN and not the parent LPN. In effect he is forced to break the nesting when doing picks.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create Move Order of type MOve Order Transfer.
2. Source subinventory/Locator - where the nested LPN resides.
3. Destination can be based on some putaway rule.
4. Approve the MO.
5. Go to transact MO form and allocate the MO
6. Go to WCB and assign the task to user.
7. Login to mobile and NAV to Tasks > Directed task > Main task > Accept any task.
8. Notice that the inner LPNs are visible when the user tries to execute the pick task
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms