Standard Cost Update Does Not Update Frozen Cost If Total Cost Remain Same
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Standard Cost Update does not update Frozen Cost if total cost remains the same (e.g. switch the sub-element from one to another with the same rate but the total cost stays the same).
The issue remains after the patches suggested in Note 471282.1 are applied.
Expect Standard cost update to update Frozen cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation-> Costs-> item Costs
- First change one Item Cost sub-element rate to 0 in cost type = "pending",
- Add another sub-element with same the rate which did not cause the total cost value to be different.
- Run "Update Standard Costs",
- It did not spawn any update and the Frozen cost did not get touch at all.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms