The Service Request Detail Report Does Not Contain any Values In The LOV For The Service Request Number
(Doc ID 735669.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit the report 'SERVICE REQUEST DETAIL REPORT' the LOV to select
a Service Request number returns the following error when selected:
"No entries found for List Of Values"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with the 'CUSTOMER SUPPORT' responsibility
2. Navigate to: OTHERS > REPORTS > SUBMIT A NEW REQUEST
3. In the report name field select 'SERVICE REQUEST DETAIL REPORT'
4. In the Parameters form select the Service request number field
5. The error is displayed.'No Entries found for List of Values"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document