When Booking Sales Order Getting Error FRM-93000: Unexpected internal error
(Doc ID 735724.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Cust installed two R12.0.4 instances on same machine.
- Create/Enter and book sales order from order management super user works from first instance.
- Create/Enter and book sales order failing in second instance with the following error :
08/08/06 15:55:52.500 formsweb: Forms session <71> aborted: unable to communicate with runtime process.
08/08/06 15:55:52.501 formsweb: Forms session <71> exception stack trace:
java.io.IOException: FRM-93000: Unexpected internal error.
- It is narrowed down to the following in second instance.
It works when :
- Login to instance with problem
- Copy an SO Header and close this form.
- Go to SO Entry form
- Enter a New Order and Book - it works!
It fails when :
- We logout and login back
- Go to SO Entry directly (without performing copy header or lines)
- Enter the order and book it - it fails!.
- This scenario fails even with custom code turned off.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document