Unable to Manually Override Unit Selling Price on Quote Line Error: "BACK_CALCULATION_ERROR : QP_PREQ_PUB.BACK_CALL: NO_MANUAL_ADJ"
(Doc ID 736101.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 11.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to manually override unit selling price on quote line, the following error occurs.
BACK_CALCULATION_ERROR : QP_PREQ_PUB.BACK_CALL: NO_MANUAL_ADJ
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Quoting
- Navigation: Quote screen opens...
- Enter customer, order type and price list.
- Navigate to quote lines..
- enter item, quantity.
- Unit price is defaulted from price list..
- Override unit selling price to value less than the Unit List price.
- Save the record .. Pricing status will be 'Incomplete'
- Price quote and above error is encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!