Unable to see Organizations on Beneficiary Designation Page in Self Service
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 in Production:
When attempting to update or change the beneficiary Organization designations in Self-Service, the user cannot see or access the Organization designations yet when moving to the next page, the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Employee Self-Service and select the Benefits function/sub-menu.
2. Go to Beneficiary Designation Page.
3. Add potential dependents as beneficiaries and click recalculate button.
4. Select next to move to the next screen, get the error. The system finds the beneficiary organization designations, but they are not visible on the screen.
5. Leave as is, and go to the last page and click the Finish button. The Beneficiary Organization shows on the Confirmation page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms