B2B: User Accidentally Unreserved A Line Which Had A Reservation Against A PO
(Doc ID 736467.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How does one reserve PO for B2B order that was unreserved?
Here are the steps taken:
1. A B2B sales order was entered.
2. The sales order and item were set up for back-to-back workflow.
3. A PO requisition autocreated.
4. The requisition was AutoCreated into a purchase order.
5. This purchase order had PO lines which were reserved against the corresponding sales order
6. The user opened the sales order, went to line items and selected a line with a status of
7. Clicked on Tools, Scheduling, Unreserve by mistake. (User meant to click on 'Reservation
8. Now the line has a status of Supply Eligible.
Is there a way to return the line to the status of POCreated with supply reserved against that
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document