R12 Unable to View Accounting for Zero Payments
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.3 to 12.0.5 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Can not View Accounting for Zero Payment through Concurrent Request Output and through Tools > View Account Menu Option.
Expect that View Accounting should be available for Zero Payments as well
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Payables Responsibility
2. Create Payment
3. In Enter/Adjust invoices window select a Standard Invoice and a Credit Memo
4. Ensure the Payment amount is Zero
5. Create Accounting in Final Post from Actions button or Run Create Accounting Concurrent Process
6. Tools > View Accounting or open the request output, notice that no Accounting Entries displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms