R12: Unable to Define Relationships for Intercompany Accounts in Accounting Setup Manager The Icon to Define Relationships is Missing
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounting Setup Manager (ASM)
In Release 12, it is not possible to define the intercompany relationships between the legal entities assigned to a new ledger structure
Steps to reproduce:
1. Accounting setup manager > Create new accounting setup (or query back existing, incomplete setup)
2. Define legal entities and assign to the setup
3. Define accounting options.
4. Select Intercompany accounts.
5. There is no icon to define relationships between the legal entities in the ledger.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms