Why Are Contract Version History Records Not Available In Service Contracts?
(Doc ID 736887.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OKCEXEXC.FMB - Execution Form
FORM:OKCKSRCH.FMB - Search Contracts
After the following steps, the history tab for the contract does not show any info for Contract Versions. Why is this?
The following steps are followed with the contract:
1. Create a Service Contract. (Version 0)
2. Change the Status to Active (Version 0.1)
3. Move the status to QA_Hold (Version 0.2)
4. Again change the status to Active (Version 0.3)
The history is viewed with the following steps:
1. Using the Service Contracts Manager responsibility.
2. Navigate to Launch Contracts.
3. Click on flashlight icon to search for the contract.
4. Click on the contract.
5. Click on History tab.
6. Select Status Change history. Records are available.
7. Select Contract Versions. No information shows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document