Why Are Contract Version History Records Not Available In Service Contracts?
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OKCEXEXC.FMB - Execution Form
FORM:OKCKSRCH.FMB - Search Contracts
***Checked for relevance on 24-Sep-2014***
After the following steps, the history tab for the contract does not show any info for Contract Versions. Why is this?
The following steps are followed with the contract:
1. Create a Service Contract. (Version 0)
2. Change the Status to Active (Version 0.1)
3. Move the status to QA_Hold (Version 0.2)
4. Again change the status to Active (Version 0.3)
The history is viewed with the following steps:
1. Service Contracts Manager Resp.
2. NAV Launch Contracts.
3. Click on Torch to find the contract.
4. Click on the contract.
5. Click on History tab.
6. Select Status Change history. Records are available.
7. Select Contract Versions. No information shows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms