Unable To Add Images In The Cover Letters In Marketing
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version: 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 - Release: 11.5 to 12.1
Oracle Content Manager - Version: 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.2 [Release: 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.510.2 in Production:
When creating a cover letter in Marketing, unable to add any image (as URL or file). The page errors out as below
"The following input contained illegal input value, please re-enter your input or contact the system administrator:"
followed by the HTML source code of the page.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Camp Schedule of direct mail type
2. Create a simple fulfillment cover letter type (seeded content type)
3. Define Name and some simple text for cover letter.
5. Revisit the cover letter and click into the cover letter editor body.
6. Next click on the editor's image icon located on the toolbar.
7. Another window will launch to define where the location of the image.
8. First select URL and define a known image. Click submit
9. Above error message is produced.
10. Requery this cover letter and select an image from a file. Click submit
Same error message is produced.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create any cover letters with images
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms