Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 5.5.03
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When a Shipment has been adjusted to have a negative value and an Invoice is created for this negative adjustment, when the Invoice is approved the Status for the Invoice is not updated to show that it has been approved.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Find a Shipment that has already been Invoiced.
2. Add an Accessorial with a negative value of -10 USD to the Shipment.
3. A new Invoice is created for this change.
4. Approve the Invoice created for the negative value.
5. The Invoice is set to be APPROVAL_NOT_APPROVED.
6. A Voucher is still created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms